The EPY module allows the authoring and the management of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for chemical substances and mixtures according to European standard.
The structure of the Safety Data Sheet is defined in the Regulation 2015/830, in force since 1st June 2015, which replaces Annex II of REACH (Reg. 453/2010).
- Classification according to the Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP).
- Automatic update of SDS when changes are made to the formulation, to the database of the substances and / or to the regulations that define the structure of the sheet.
- Separate management of sheets for experimental, active and obsolete products.
- Automatic update of the SDS based on changes in formulation, substance database and/or regulations that define the data sheet structure.
- The archive of SDS, with number and revision date.
The software allows all the history of incoming and outgoing products to be filed (SDS, exposure scenarios, labels, analysis certificates, formulas, data sheets, etc.) in one or more languages.