The EPY module allows the authoring and the management of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for chemical substances and mixtures according to European standard.
The structure of the SDS is defined in the Regulation 2015/830, in force since 1st June 2015, which replaces Annex II of REACH (Reg. 453/2010).
- Classification according to the Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP).
- Automatic update of SDS when changes are made to the formulation, to the database of the substances and / or to the regulations that define the structure of the sheet.
- Separate management of sheets for experimental, active and obsolete products.
- Automatic update of the SDS based on changes in formulation, substance database and/or regulations that define the data sheet structure.
- The archive of SDS, with number and revision date.
YOU COULD BE INTERESTED IN
Storage 10 years
Automatic Distribution of SDS
Generation of pdf document of SDS
SDS management according to non-European standards
Connection to management software (ERP)