MORE THAN 4.700 HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES ON YOUR DESKTOP!
MAP CLP 2019 is a database containing all the dangerous substances classified by European Union.
Annex VI to Regulation (EC) 1272/2008 (CLP), as revised by Reg. 1480/2018 (XIII ATP).
For each substance, the following information can be viewed and printed:
- Names and synonyms in English, Italian and Spanish.
- CAS, CE and Index
- Harmonised classification and labelling (CLP, Annex VI)
- ADR Classification for road transport, 2019 ADR update.
- ADR classification for transportation by road, updated to ADR 2019.
- Classification according to IMDG Code for sea transport, amdt. 38/2016.